What to bring to Frosh Week…
THE FROSH WEEK CHECKLIST:
1. Toiletries (tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo, and all that jazz)
4. Sleeping bag/Air Mattress/Pillow/Blanket
5. Comfortable shoes (running shoes, walking shoes, etc)
Clothes (t-shirts, shorts, underwear, pants, sweaters, rain gear, etc)
8. Money (a frosh kit provides access to all events and transportation. For food, we only provide food where it says on the schedule, other than that, you are responsible for bringing food/money)
9. Athletic Gear
10. Swim suit
12. Water bottle
13. Bring your YU Card and ID (to pick up kit/get into events)
14. Dress shirts, ties, dresses, blazers…(the boat cruise is semi-formal attire)
15. OLD CLOTHES (preferably a white shirt) that you don’t mind getting paint on for the Colour Run!
16. Have a talent you would like to show off? Bring it to the Vanier/Stong Talent show and perform for a chill night over at Complex 2!
I hope you’re excited, we know we are.